cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Process Monitoring

Former Member
0 Kudos

Our company is using Solution Manager 3.2 and SAP R/3 Enterprise version 4.7.

We have few transactions that we would like to monitor through Solution manager function: Business Process Monitoring. Since this company had GO-live in January for its subsidiary company, and now we run some transaction manually and record these values in our excel sheet

Few examples transaction that we run:

COOIS, MB51, COGI, VF03 and much more

I want to know how to monitor these transaction in Solution Manager Business Process Monitoring.....

Cam someone please direct me in a right path to do this? where to go next in the Solution Manager?

if any has good documentation on how to do this, can you please share it with me?

Thanks in Advance

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hello Kumar,

you find all necessary documentation and valuable information about Business Process Monitoring under

service.sap.com/bpm --> Media Library

For technical setup look especially in the area of "Technical Information",e.g. the PDF "Business Process Monitoring - Setup Guide".

Best regards

Volker

Former Member
0 Kudos
raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

These are the things you need to have in place to run BPM.

created a solution - Every logical system that you want to monitor from SOLMAN will be a Solution, you create using DSWP or SOLUTION_MANAGER

set up RFC connections between your SAP Solution Manager and your satellite system.

defined business processes and business process steps, in the Business Process MAINTENANCE session. - You should use T-Code SOLUTION_DIRECTORY for this.

Feel free to revert back.

--Ragu

former_member190969
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

refer to our documentation here: <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm32/helpdata/en/9a/e435e7fa6f4e85a70885a36479be4e/frameset.htm">http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm32/helpdata/en/9a/e435e7fa6f4e85a70885a36479be4e/frameset.htm</a>

Regards

Andreas