Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OSS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

how do I set up OSS user id and Name in the secure place with in the Market place so the when the user loged in he or she will not see other's passowrd and name. we would like to protect it. please refer me the oss note or your suggestion would be highly appreciated.

MC

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Are you looking for sending user id and password for SAP to login to your system , if yes pls check note 508140. If you are looking for creating S ids for users in your compnay you can do it in service.sap.com --> Keys and Request. I dont think users can see passwords each other. Once you create a user SAP will send you the S id and password and the user needs to change after the first log in.And only administrators can maintain the user details, functionalities are restricted through security.

Thanks

Prince Jose

0 Kudos

Hi Prince,

Thanks for the Oss note. Are you saying that there should be only one administrator with in the security team to maintain OSS notes? or any secure place we can use it.

MC

0 Kudos

That really depends on your compnay. There could be many administraotr usually basis team will have that right , they usually responsible for opening your system for SAP to login.

Thanks

Prince Jose