cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Tree creation failed on node..." when browsing pcd in Content Administrati

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same error that was posted here a year ago [and the problem was fixed by applying SP10]: getting an error, "Could not load or refresh node Tree creation failed on node: pcd:portal-content/..... when attempting to drill down on the pcd in Content Administration-->Portal Content

This error is presented only in "Content Administration" .

I can drill down in "System Administration" without getting the error, and also drill down without error when using the PCD Inspector tool. I have attempted to fix this situation by doing an import with "replace all", but I still get the error.

We are on portal level 6.0.19

Has anybody gotten this error and been able to correct it by using tools inside the portal (i.e., not by applying a SP)?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

holger_thorwart
Explorer
0 Kudos

Look this thread:

/thread/257310 [original link is broken]

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

Just had a similar issue that we were able to resolve successfully.

In our case, it appears that an Oracle DB JDBC driver can cause this random issue as described in <b>SAP notes #886596 and #1003198</b> ("Certain Oracle JDBC driver can cause data inconsistence.").

The notes include a resolution process and a work around recommendation to this issue, without having to apply a new SPS level...

Hope this helps (time has passed by since you asked this question, but it's never too late to get the right answer, as this issue seems to be persistent!).

Regards,

Joseph