cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picking problem in delivery screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friend

I created sales order and then create delivery. In delivery screen when i click on picking tab it display 0 picking quantity in display mode.

I have checked all the configuration in spro (OR, LF TAN, Copy control and all other configuration). I also have storage location in MM.

Please can any body give clu where i should so set up.

Thanks

Rajesh

Email: rksingh177@hotmail.com

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh,

On the picking tab page in the delivery the quantity will show as picked only if you have picked the item. You can try any of the following, one will definitely work:-

1) In the delivery, on the menu bar Edit>Copy picked Quantity as delivery Quantities. If this doesn't work use the next step.

2) In the delivery, on the menu bar Subs.Func.>Create transfer order. On the Transfer Order screen either the warehouse no. will be displayed automatically or you have to enter your warehouse no., you can choose to have processing in background, in the adopt pick quantity field put value as 1(Picking is carried out) or 2(picking as well PGI is carried out). Enter &/or Save.

Check the delivery again, if picking quantity is shown. if not you will have to Confirm the transfer order, you can do that through trans. code LT12.

Now you would be able to post goods issue.

This should surely help.

Reward pts. if helpful.

Regards,

PATHIK

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

Did you check whether you have sufficient stocks in your storage location.

In MMBE screen enter the material number.

If no then go to Me2n and Mantin your stocks.

Please also see whether you have assigned any batch numbers to the material.

Then enter thebatch type inthe picking screen.

Please reply.

if not solved.

edited by

Amlan Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear friend

stock is sufficient in my storage location and i had not given any Batch no. to my product.

when i am creating PO system is giving the error "system can"t find source storage bin . can any body help me out what is the problem .

rohit

rohitrrr79@rediffmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends

I created sales order and then create delivery. In delivery screen when i click on picking and doing PGI it display

1-ERROR -E VL 609 (Delivery has not yet been put away/picked completely

2- ERROR -E VL 609 (Delivery has not yet been completely by WM

Note:- AND IT TAKE PICK STATUS [A] BYDEFALT

I have checked all the configuration in spro (OR, LF TAN, Copy control and all other configuration). I also have storage location in MM.

Please can any body give clu where i should so set up.

Thanks

Pramod Upadhyay

e-mail:-pramodcorp@gmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi pramod

These errors are comming just bcz u have not created Transfer Order.

just follow this way

go to IMG screen --> enterprise structure -->Assignment --> Logistics Execution --> Assign warehouse num to plant/storage location.

check which warehouse num is assign to ur plant/storage location.

1.create sales order

2.cerate Delivery note -VL01n just open and save.

3.create Transfer Order -- LT03. assign ware houe num in the initial screen. just save

4.Do PGI in VL02N just open and you can check the picking qty will be autmatically determined.

and click on push button PGI. back and save.

5.Now create Invoice --VF01.

Reward if it helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir,

Thanks for Replay ,i create Transfer Order -- LT03. assign ware houe num in the initial screen but i can't see there save button......

Pramod Upadhyay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Press enter to get inside LT03 and then Save.

Former Member
0 Kudos

when i Press enter to get inside LT03 then i it's showing msg ....system can not find source storage bin

Former Member
0 Kudos

check how many ware house nums are assigned to ur storage location and plant.

go to enterprise structure and check

try with all ware haouse nums

Former Member
0 Kudos

sir

i had same problem . i am not able do picking so i save the delivery and try to create PO but i am not able to save PO error was "system can't locate source storage bin " sir i have tried with every WM no. but problem is remain same . sir suggest me what to do.

with regards

rohit.k.kandwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Pramod,

For the message "system can not find source storage bin", try transaction LS26, enter the material and then you should find the source storage location from there. Now, copy that and paste in your TO. This should help.

Reward points if helpful.

Thanks,

Mac

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear

mac i have a problem in picking .picking status is showing "A" then i create TO and confirm it .it will became "C" but now my problem is every time i have to create TO and confirm it then my picking and WM status became "C" . there is any method i should not create TO every time

rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just check if your having a warehouse attached to your storage location, If yes, you need to create a transfer order by going to subsequents functions > Transfer order in the menu or save the delivery and use T.code LT03.

If there is no warehouse but still the picking qty is greyed out. Then check with T.code OVLP. Here for each of the item category the picking relevance is checked.

Hope it clarifies your problem. Please reward if useful.

Thanks & Regards

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajesh

First find out what's the delivery item category in the delivery order & then check the configuration of your delivery item category for this order. Relevant for picking flag should be checked under 'warehouse control and packing'.

Hope this solves your problem

good luck

Suresh