cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F4 Help for WBS Element

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Purchase order in SRM Web has a tab called 'Accout assignment' , wherein we select the WBS element and press F4, it calls a search help in R/3.

I am not able to locate how the search help in R/3 is being called.

The next screen displayed is the value restriction field, this has only one field called Customer for which the binocular is not visible. If I execute the same search help in R/3 GUI, the value restriction field in R/3 displays the binocular for the customer.

Can anybody please explain why this binocular is not visible in SRM Web? Also, for any input field from R/3, i am not able to see the binocular.

But if the field exists in SRM, the binoculars are visible.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Shankar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can this problem of disappearance of binocular occur because of nested search helps (Append search helps).

Also, I am not able to locate any OSS note relevant for this.

Thanks,

Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The elementary search help PRPMP being used uses the Append search helps that is, 'ASH_PRPM' (Append search help) ' and 'PRPMA'.

As far as the code is concerned, what exactly you want to do, evn incase you find the code in SRM. Any specific reasons for this ?

<b>Coming to you next and the important requirement is displaying the binoculars for the fields of search helps existing in R/3.</b>

As far as my prior experience, we have created few custom fields in SRM Shoping cart Item level. As soon as you attach a custom search help to any of the custom fields, binoculars will start become visible in SRM ITS Webpage also.

Let me know incase you need any other details.

Please reward suitable points.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Any updates ?

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The WBS Element search help is getting the data from the R/3 system where the backend documents (like POs, PReqs) are getting created.

The saerch help name used in this case for WBS Element is

<b>

PRPMP</b>

By the way, also refer to following SAP OSS Note

656633 - Search help requires dialog users

Please rephrase the another part of the question so that i can help you further.

Hope this will definitely help.

Pls reward suitable points.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Thanks for your response.

The search help being used for this is 'ASH_PRPM' (Append search help) which has 'PRPMP' and 'PRPMA'. But I am not able to locate the code from where the search help in R/3 is being called in SRM ITS Web.

The next and the important requirement is displaying the binoculars for the fields of search helps existing in R/3. If the search helps exist in SRM itself, the binoculars are visible. But if the search helps exist in R/3, in SRM ITS Web we are not able to see the binoculars for these fields.

Please let me know if you have any further queries for the second question.

Thanks,

Shankar