cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Qualifier table not populating properly in Import Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am populating data in the main table(Customer) along with its qulaified table(Sales Data) through Import manager-sp4.

I am finding there is some inconsistency in loading sales org data where most of them populating all the required fields of a customer , few customer row not populating all the fields of Sales data.

I have checked the input file and found one customer has two sales org but in Datamanger it is showing only one sales org connected to its customer.

I tried to load the fie again using the same input file with Configuration option

Default multivalued:Replace

Default Qualified:Replace

Default matching:All

and in Main table , the said Qualified is set to "Set Qualified update" to Replace.

But it is failing to replace and connect all fields with the main table row.

Appreciate suggestion and feedback

regards,

-Reo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reo

I think the issue is with the Set Qualified Update option.

- If you set to the Replace then you may need to add one of the specify a matching qualifier.

-Like wise you could use the Update option, Set to Sales Org. as you matching qualifier and then set New link: Create, Existing Link: Update ~(all mapped Qualifiers). This will create or add new qualifier based on the matching of the sale org. value.

- Last you could use the Append option to add a new entry to your qualified look table. but be careful that you do not repeat existing entries

Hope this helps

C

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I could get it by Replace in Config option and "Update all map fields" in matching.