cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization on Pricing date field in VA01/VA02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I want to allow only few users to change pricing date (Tabel: VBKD / Field: PRSDT) in transaction VA01 or VA02.

(or)

I want to keep this pricing date field hidden for all users and want to show this field in update mode only for few users .

- which ever is easy solution...

Is there any way to do in standard SAP or Standard authorization in SAP.

Regards,

Jay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use a transaction variant for t.code va01. You can do this by going to t.code SHD0. Create a transaction variant. Assign these variants with the pricing field in enable mode and disable mode, the way you want in these variants. Assign these vaiants to these user id's with the help of your Basis consultants. ( They do it with T.code PFCG) authorization profiles.

This is one more way of doing it.

Pl. reward if it helps.

Thanks & Regards

Sadhu Kishore

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

> Dear All,

>

> I want to allow only few users to change pricing date

> (Tabel: VBKD / Field: PRSDT) in transaction VA01 or

> VA02.

> (or)

> I want to keep this pricing date field hidden for all

> users and want to show this field in update mode only

> for few users .

>

> - which ever is easy solution...

>

> Is there any way to do in standard SAP or Standard

> authorization in SAP.

>

> Regards,

> Jay

Hi Jay -

If you want to hide the this field (VBKD-PRSDT) then you can create a screen variant (transcode SHD0 ) to do that. The screen variant is then connected to a

Z-transaction code (make a copy of VA01/VA02 i.e. ZVA01/ ZVA02) and then only those certain users are assigned the Z transaction code in their security profile. You can control all the fields you want by doing this.

Lisa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Two possible options:

1. Check with your basis team regarding the authorization to be set for the profiles attached to the users.

2. Make modifications to the Sales order User-exit[MV45AFZZ, USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION], this user exit can be used to modify the attributes of the screen fields, here one can program that specific users have the access to the field.

<b>Below is the sample code</b>

IF SCREEN-NAME = 'VBKD-ABSSC'.

AUTHORITY-CHECK OBJECT 'ZMV45AFZZ' ID 'SCRFNAME' FIELD SCREEN-NAME.

IF sy-subrc = 0.

SCREEN-INPUT = 1.

else.

SCREEN-INPUT = 0.

ENDIF.

endif.

You place the authority check object in authorization profile in the role of the users, who should have access to the field (in this case it is VBKD-ABSSC), and there assign the corresponding fields that are to be accessed via this userexit.

Regards,

Gauravjit.

Reward points if the solution helps