cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interactive Forms objects in workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everbody,

I'm currently trying to configure a workflow scenario with Interactive Forms by Adobe.

My problem is to initiate a workflow object with interactive forms. From my understanding the object type "dynp_form" in workflow builder doesn't have to do with interactive forms. Which object type do I have to use?

My next question is: can I use the predefined forms from SAP Forms Builder (SFP) in the workflow?

I thought about ISR-Wizard to define a form in the QISRCONF. But this doesn't seem to work either.

I have already configured the Adobe Document Services. The test program FP_PDF_TEST_00 works.

I'm working on SAP NW '04s ECC6.

Thanks for your replies,

Olaf

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Welcome to Adobe Interactive Forms Development.

Well to start with, you got two options to go ahead...

Option-1 :

Using ISR Based Adobe Interactive Forms Development, where we develop forms using SFP transaction and attach them to a scenario which is defined in QISRSCENARIO txn. To get a better understanding about this ISR/PCR's, check this one.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005vp/helpdata/en/54/957e40ec66ce62e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Option-2 :

Using Web Dynpro based Adobe Interavtive Forms Development, where we design our Web Dynpro Application which has the Adobe Form. To have a better understanding of this development scenario, check this site.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005vp/helpdata/en/42/c1151c55b33119e10000000a1553f7/frameset.htm

Well coming to your Workflow related query, My suggestion is to refer the Standard PCR based Workflows WS50000031 & WS50000041.

Yes, you can very much use the Standard forms in your custom workflows, for this you require to attach your workflow template number to the ISR Scenario.

My replies are well understood only after refering to the above mentioned links.

Hope this helps.

Regards

<i><b>Raja Sekhar</b></i>