Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALV buttons not displaying - ITS!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you help me find a solution for the following problem:

I have a R/3 transaction that runs a report and the output is an ALV Grid. I have some buttons that the user can click (export to excel, sort by..., etc).

I want to run this transaction on the ITS, to make the report available in the Portal, but I don't want the user to see the std SAP toolbar so I defined it as EASY WEB TRANSACTION. The problem is that the alv toolbar (with the buttons I mentioned above) also disappears. I suppose this may be a problem with the ALV Framework or something like that...

Do you guys know how can I solve this problem?

Thank you!

Best regards,

Ricardo Inácio

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Henning.

We are on ITS 620, the SP I don't know.

Do you consider this is a matter of "glueing" the toolbar directly to the ALV? Is it necessary to write some lines of code?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Ricardo Inácio

former_member185704
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The question is: Is it

a) a ALV Grid Toolbar or (normally directly on top of ALV Grid)

b) a toolbar that does not belong to the ALV Grid but contains buttons to do stuff with the ALV Grid. (normally on top of dynpro)

Please provide the ITS 6.20 patchlevel!

Cheers,

Henning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Henning!

Sorry for the late reply. The ALV I'm talking about is the ALV Grid Toolbar. The patch is 22.

Thanks.

Best regards,

Ricardo Inácio

former_member185704
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

Which ITS version, kernel patch, support package do you use?

Is the toolbar "glued" to the ALV Grid?

In the EWT case the toolbar of the ALV Grid should be visible. Is it possible that the toolbar that you are talking about is not directly connected to the ALV Grid even if it

has some buttons to manipulate the ALV Grid?

Best regards,

Henning