cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

My scenario is very simple . File - XI - File using BPM.

The receiver and the sender data formats are different.

In IP, the steps are

Start --> Receiver --> Transformation --> Send --> Stop

I have the mapping between the receiver abstract interface and send abstract interface.

I have declared two communications channels using File Adapter, one for sender and one for receiver.

I have created two interface determinations.

1) Outbound to Receiver Abstract Interface

2) Sender Abstract Interfact to Inbound Interface.

I have created a receiver agreement between the Sender abstract interface and the Inbound interface.

I have also created a sender agreement.

But when I execute the scenario, my input file is getting deleted from the folder, but I am getting the following error.

Error Category: BPE Adapter

Error Code : Unknown message.

An urgent response is highly appreciated.

Priya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

As gopi said correct, you should have the interface mapping between abs interfaces.

and file sender service to BPE and BPE to receiver service.

error is BPE Adapter it means in IP.message unknown it means one step is not having the data for which it refer the interface, please check each step ,and corresponding container element is created properly or not.

ok..

just update cache using SXI_CACHE.. later

goto ,SXMB_MONI_BPE

open the process id and check the work flow graphical editor check where exactly the green flow of message in right side , error at which step double click on the error step , click on message, there you can get the exact error,

similarly go to technical monitor there you can see the error where exactly occured.

Regards

Chilla..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

Hope this might help you. when u configure any scenario with BPM this is how you proceed.

1. let us split the scenario into <b>two</b>.

a. <b>Sender to BPM</b> ( Integration Process).

b. <b>BPM to Receiver</b>.

<b>2. First let us configure the first Sender to BPM.</b>

a. <b>Sender Agreement</b>( Sender Service, Outbound Interface, SenderCommunication Channel).

b. <b>Receiver Agreement</b>( <b>NOT Required</b>).

c. <b>Receiver Determination</b>( Sender Service, Outbound Interface, Receiver Service(<b>Integration Process</b>).

d.<b> Interface Determination</b>( Inbound Interface(<b>Sender Abstract Interface</b>), Message Mapping(<b>NOT Required</b>)).

<b>3. Now let us configure the Second BPM to Receiver.</b>

a. <b>Sender Agreement</b>( <b>NOT Required</b>)

b. <b>Receiver Agreement</b>( Sender Service(<b>Integration process</b>), <b>Receiver Abstarct Interface</b>,Receiver service, Inbound Interface).

c. <b>Receiver Determination</b>( Sender Service(<b>Integration Process</b>), <b>Receiver Abstarct Interface</b>,Receiver Service).

d.<b> Interface Determination</b>( Inbound Interface, Message Mapping(<b>NOT Required</b>)).

So Finally we have <b>one</b> Sender Agreement, <b>One</b> Receiver Agreement, <b>Two</b> Receiver Determinations, <b>Two</b> Interface Determinations.

Please let me know if you have any more queries.

Regards

Gopi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Click on the PE corresponding to your entry in sxi_monitor.

This will take you to the bpm workflow. Check where the error is. for more details, click on the technical details button, and check the process instance.

Regards,

Smitha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

in Configuration, you will have to add your BPM process in integration process....

then in sender agreement,

you will specify your file adapter to BPM........

you will have 2 receiver determinations :

sender service to BPM

BPM to receiver service

so you will have 2 interface determinations:

sender service to BPM

BPM to receiver service

you will have one receiver agreement - from BPM to receiver service.....

Hope this solves your query.

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Rajeev,

Thanks for the quick response. I have a question. You said that we need file adapter to BPM.

While creating the sender communication channel, i have configured the file adapter to the Outbound interface.

Is this right or as you said, do I need to configure to the abstract interface of the BPM.

Priya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

see in sender agreemennt, you will tell the sender service and the outbound interface and in its receiver part you will tell that its receiver service is your BPM process and the comm channel will be File adapter.

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Message was edited by:

RAJEEV GUPTA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the receiver determination must be linked with the BPM in order to pass the info (that is, in the configured receivers of the receiver determination you have to fill the service field with the name of the BPM) , and in order to send the resulting info of the bpm to the receiver file adapter, you have to create other receiver determination linking the BPM with the receiver file adapter.

I think this is your problem.

bye.