cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tables in APO used for SNP PDS data

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using APO V5 and am using SNP PDS structures (passed to APO from ERP via CIF).

I need to know in which tables the data is stored for these SNP PDSs.

Specific questions:

1. I see there are 2 tables /SAPAPO/CURTO_S and /SAPAPO/CURTO_SN which hold the header data. What is the difference between these 2?

2. I see tables /SAPAPO/CURTORUL and /SAPAPO/CURTOWUL which identify resources and components for the PDS, but in which tables are all the <u>details</u> about operations/activities and component consumption stored?

Thanks, Bob Austin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bob Austin,

The PDS data is not stored in Database tables. Instead they are stored in a different format . and hence one cannot access the PDS data directly from select queries.

you can use standard function modules which retrieve the source of supply to get this data, or need to write a customized report to get the PDS data.

Regards,

Hemanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hemanth,

That was a great piece of information that PDS is not being stored in the Data Base tables and we would need to extract the same though standard Function Modules....

Can you please let me know which one are those Standard Function Modules to read the SNP PDS and PPDS PDS data in APO 4.1

Thanks in advance for your Help....

Kind Regards,

Karthik

Answers (0)