cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

config tool not able to access

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is the scenario.i have upgraded the java version from 1.4.6 to 1.4.12 for the EP version upgrade purpose.Even the java version upgrade has successfully finished and it is showing the current version when we checked at run level.

But now the serious problem is that i am not able to access config tool.it is showing the following error message when i am trying to connect to config tool at O.S level.

"error occurred while loading the secure store

Msg:Encryption or decryption is not possible because the full version of SAP Java crypto toolkit was not found(iaik_ice.jar is required,iaik_ice_export.jar is not sufficient)"

any suggestions would be appreciable as it is a production system ,more over we are suppose to upgrade EP it in couple of days.our current Portal version is 6.0

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

During installation, there is a phase where the 'location' of the crytographic software is specified.

You can download the latest crypto software from /swdc - go to Downloads-> SAP Cryptographic Software.

UnCAR for your platform and search for the non-export version "iaik_ice.jar"

Not sure what happens next, maybe you can replace the *.jar file or search for an XML file which stores the cryptographic library filename.

Hope this helps.