cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLM Docs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I have a MM/SRM background and i am interested in transitioning to PLM. Can you suggest any good books or training available for PLM. Also how is the market in PLM??

Can anybody forward any docs related to PLM at sundeep_ravande@yahoo.com

Suitable Points will be rewarded.

Sundeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please refer to www.sapsuperusers.com

Under Training --> Materials created by SAP --> Master list of all Materials and Master List of all SIMS, you have lot of mataerial available.

http://service.sap.com/plm

Hope this will help you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Get this book for complete reference SAP-PLM

http://www.sap-press.com/product.cfm?account=&product=H980

since there are a limited number of SAP PLM positions available, the positions that are out there are going only to those with previous project experience in PLM. That situation will only change if the demand for SAP PLM consultants increases faster than the supply. Hopefully that will happen and its happening..There is certainly a lot of interest in the SAP PLM product, Once you get one project under your belt, you'll be off and running -- it's the first project that's the trick. Good luck!

regards

Yasar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sandeep, welcome to PLM space. Among all the New dimensional products, only PLM has some of its roots within SAP R/3. For example variant configuration, BOM, DMS though existing with R/3, but is considered part of mySAP PLM. There are certain areas that are not part of R/3, example cFolders, cProjects and xRPM. There are lot of Hitech industries that have implemented/implementing cProject suite and have future plans for implementing xRPM.

cProjects, cFolders and xRPM together form the components for Project and Portfolio Management. I have forwarded you a document to your email address specified that talks about mySAP PLM and SAP R/3.

p.s. Please reward me points in case you are satisified with my reply and the usefulness of my document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anantha,

Can you please also forward PLM doc to me at kd_007_in@yahoo.com.

Thanks in advance,

Enjoy SAP....

Namskar,

Ketan Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anantha,

Can you please forward me PLM Docs to my email address : mamisap@gmail.com.

Thanks

Gyani

former_member845166
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Please also share the docs with me at smule1683@aol.com

Thanks

shiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anantharam