cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ship Complete at the order header level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

how do we configure the system to force a sales order to be shipped complete? I think that we have two requirements:

1) The instructions from some of our customers is that all the item / schedule lines on a sale order MUST be shipped at the same time.

2) And once the order is shipped, nothing can be shipped on that order again.

(I am not talking about fill rates or percentages, I am referring to the complete order.)

We are on 4.6C and AFS 3.0B

TIA.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will have to check complete delivery in sales order, if not maintained in customer master.

Reward points of helpful.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did that, checked the Ship Complete box on the order, got a warning - not a hard error - when creating a partial delivery, allowed a partial delivery and also allowed a subsequent delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes checking in the sales order would bring the complete quantity to the delivery. But we can change it to a lesser quantity and make a partial delivery. But the system only throws warning which however would not prevent the document from processing further.

Pl reward if helpful.

Thanks & Regards

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the transaction, "OVAH", if the warning message is there.

For that message, you can change the same from warning-W to Error-E.

Regards,

Gauravjit.

Reward Points if the solution is helpful

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are going with custom changes to the user exit that looks at delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rob,

just set "complete delivery" on all items in addition to "Complete delivery" on header level in your sales order - SAP will not allow partial item shipment in this case.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rob,

Please check out the order scheduling functionality. Most of the customers in AFS have this functionality extensively to effectively streamline their shipping functionalities therby bringing down a lot of spends in logistics.

Regards,

Girish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would suggest to take a (closer) look at the Delivery Group functionality. This functionality will ensure that materials / products in the same group are being shipped together.

Trust this helps.

Regards,

Jan Pel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the customer master data > sales area data > shipping view , check the " Complete delivery required by law " box.

This indicates whether a sales order must be delivered completely in a single delivery or whether the order can be partially delivered and completed over a number of deliveries.

And once the order is totally shipped, there would not be any more items left to be shipped as we are configuring it for complete delivery. However, in order to restrict the user not to enter any more materials in the change mode, write an exit program in USEREXIT_FORM_SAVE to disable any changes to the existing order.

Hope it helps.

Thanks & Regards

Sadhu Kishore