cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how I can see my organizational units recently replicated????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody

I am doing the organizational structure replication in SRM 5 from HR R/3 Enterprise. I am following a old document and several notes like 550055. I have some problems, when I have tried the first execution of the RHALEINI report, Idocs have reached the SRM (I have a warning about direction data). Other problem is because in HR the active Plan is 90, and in my SRM this plan doesn't exist and when I create a new one I can't introduce the number.

So, I can see in HRP1000, my data about the organization unit, the only execution I did, but I have not access to the plan 90.

How I can create the plan 90 or how I can do for seeing my organizational units in PPOSA_BBP.???

Thanks for your attention

Best regards

Jorge

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again

I forgot to say that the error in read_namtb occurs in the IDOCS of the central person (Function C).

thanks again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again,

The problem now is that the central person IDOCS are wrong in SRM, the status say error in subrutine read_namtb. (message 5-109), I have seen the table T777D but there for the infotype 1000 is the structure P1000 and no enhancement structure define.

we are in SAP_ABA 7 SP 009

Any idea, why the idoc is getting wrong??

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jorge,

in SRM customizing --> Cross application --> SAP Business Workflow --> you can define the active plan. (table T77S0, entry PLOGI/PLOGI)

I don't if there is a dedicated transaction to create a new plan, but they are stored in table T778P.

Try to create a new entry in T778P via SM30, and set it as active instead of 01 (via WF customizing).

In PPOSA_BBP, this active version should be selected. Otherwise you can select an alternative plan version in the menu.

I never tested such a case, so...

Rgds

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Cristophe

I've added my new plan via SM30 and I've fixed as active. But when I go to PPOSA_BBP the message 5A(528) Plan version 90 set. This is not the active version!!!

But I put as active version in T77S0.

Any other idea

thanks

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jorge,

You set version 90 as active in table T77S0, but which one is active in T778P ?

Everything will fail until the active version is not 90.

Rgds

Christophe

PS: please reward points for helpful answers