Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT: SapScript Layout printing

cywings
Explorer
0 Kudos

hi all,

i have to develop a form which look something like this (click the link for layout)

<a href="http://www.geocities.com/xwing88/layout.JPG">LAYOUT</a>

my problem is for columns: Date, Vessel & Remark, these are include texts.

- i need to print the column lines

- the texts should not overlap the column lines

- how should the window placement be? i've tried the first 5 columns from left is the main window, the remark column is a VAR window which displays the text only, however at the end of the text i'm supposed to display the attachment list. i've tried displaying the list from an internal table but the form only prints the last record, even if there's 3 records, all printing the same value

- i've even tried the whole thing is the main window. my problem arises when i tried to print the include texts. if i use the include text command from sapscript and supply the PARAGRAPH to the command, the texts will be printed a line below, displaying a line feed. however if u use FM READ_TEXT in the print program and use element to control, i ahve the same line feed problem as well. the remark column is printed a line below.

-how to make all the text starting from the first line?

-how do i keep all the text within the column line? what if the texts are very long??

plz any help or suggestions are very much appreciated. any tips will do...

thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

cywings
Explorer
0 Kudos

it will go down to the next line if i use the

/: INCLUDE ...

i want it to stay on the same line as the previous columns

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

This is very complicated task in SAPScript.

- If the texts are constant, or they are not changing very frequently you might create windows for all grids. You will place the relevant text in the right window, you can address windows dynamically.

- You might try to read the text within the printer program (using FM READ_TEXT) and separate the corresponding lines into a table. Then loop at the table and just simply print the lines, and use BOX command for the frames

- Or you might write it in SMARTFORM, which makes this task easier. This is one of the smartform's advantages, it can handle cells very well.

Regards

Tamá

cywings
Explorer
0 Kudos

how do i create a grid?? i've nvr done a grid b4 in sapscript.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Excuse me I thought you were using a smartform.

U can try to assign a paragraph with an left margin when you call the text.

INCLUDE <MY_TEXT> OBJECT 'TEXT' ID 'ST' PARAGRAPH 'A1'

Max

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

U can create a grid and in every cell insert an include text.

Max