cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem when upgrading to 2004s - Table Tree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I'm having a problem with a project that i made in 2004 and now i need to migrate to 2004s.

In a view, i have a table with tree using a master column. When i choose o child to process, i do something like this:

IPrivateTestView.INodeElement select;

select = wdContext.currentNodeElement();

IPrivateTestView.INodeElement elem;

elem = select.currentChildNodeElement();

But in some cases, with 2004s, i get this error:

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDRuntimeException: DataSource attribute of table not valid. [Table Table in view class com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.generation.DelegatingView]

Anyone can help, or had this same problem ?

Thank you,

Nuno

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

The error message is self-explaing: please check if your Table's property "Datasource" is bound to a context node, and if the node has recursion subnode right under it.

Additional note - to retrieve current element you better use getTreeSelection() method.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, Dzmitry. That was indeed the problem. And thank you also for the helpfull note.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dzmitry Laptsionak ,

Need your help in Webdynpro Java Using Tree UI.

We need to capture the currently selected node of the tree. We tried using Leadselection as we do in Tables UI but in Tree UI its not giving the currently opened node. We tried using getTreeSelection() method but it returns nothing. Do we need to do some properties setting to use getTreeSelection() method?

Appreciate your response.

Kind Regards,

Nirmal

Answers (0)