Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBPCF02 confirm good receipt. - TImeout

former_member84399
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Folks,

Hope all is well.. I am currently having the following problem. Certain users in our live system are getting timed out when selecting transaction BBPCF02 confirm good receipt.

Your request could not be submitted to the R/3 System. The R/3 System terminated the connection after the maximum idle time of the connection was reached. Log on to the R/3 System again. You might also want to adjust the automatic logoff time of the R/3 System.

© 1996-2001, SAP AG

I am a bit lost because it is only happening to certain users....any ideas would be very much appreciated.

Thanks and Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Couple of reasons may be behind this :-

1) Check whether the system has how many custom BADI implementations active in the system. Is there any BADI related to confirmations with the Business Object type BUS2203.

2) Which SAP Version are you currently using ?

3) What kind of roles are provided to the users ? Are they Employee, Buyer or Manager or Administrator, Profession users ?

4) How much time is generally taking place before the timeout message is coming on the Web screen ?

Let me know the details.

Regards

- Atul

former_member84399
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Folks,

Thanks for the response. We found that this fault was occuring becuase we had a missed a parameter on the oracle database after patching it. This parameter was "_OPTIM_PEEK_USER_BINDS" parameter (sap note 176754)

Thanks for your help,

Regards

Ketan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your timed out parameters are set to respective values from RZ10.

icm/conn_timeout 10000

rdisp/max_wprun_time 1200

icm/keep_alive_timeout 10800

rdisp/j2ee_timeout 1000

Increase the value em/global_area_mb if more users are connected from Web FrontEnd when compared to R/3 Backend login.

BR,

Disha.