cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approval workflow for Bidder/Vendor registration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I came across the workflow WS10000209 for Bidder/vendor registration. This has the starting event BUS22101.Created. Can any one explain me when this event is getting triggered. I tried doing the registrationof suppliers. But it is triggering only bus1006.created event.

Also I would like the usage of the follwing workflows:

1)VendorApp0St - WS14000043 - Null Level Approval of Vendor

Triggering event is BUS1006200->completed

2)VendorApp1St - WS14000030 - Vendor One-Step Approval

Triggering event is BUS1006200->tobereleased

I dont find any steps inside these workflows.

Thanks & Regards,

Sivagami.R

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have included the task in the workflow and enabled the correct binding.the workflow is working fine for 1-step approval.

former_member195032
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

You need to apply notes mentioned below.

Note 671614 - BBP-WFL: Correction of Note 622696

Note 622696 - BBPAPPROVAL: WI of Bidder workflow 10000209 always executed.

The workflow mentioned below Vendors from OPI

WS14000043 – Without approval

WS14000030 – One-step approval

Approval of vendors

These workflows are used for the approval of vendors/business partners after they have been transferred from an external vendor directory via OPI into the SAP Enterprise Buyer (EBP) System.

Depending on the authorization for the transaction Business Partner Maintenance (BBPMAININT), the system decides whether an approval is necessary for the release of the business partner.

regards,nishant

please reward if this helps

Relevant approval workflow is started, depending on processor authorization.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my system, I find the workflows WS14000030 & WS14000043 empty. Only start events has been specified for these. Is there notes to be applied or any other configuration to use these workflows

Also I would like to know if I can extend WS14000030 for n-approvals.

Expecting replies at the earliest.

Regards,

Sivagami.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer the foll link for more info on the External vendor approval workflows:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm40/helpdata/en/4e/1d74eff196d64e880fd28d41d4502b/frameset.htm

I dont think you will require N-step Worklfow for the Vendor approval process.Please refe the docuemntation mentioned in the above link.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

The link u hav speicfied is related to 'Purchasing-Budget Workflow' I have checked the related link in help.sap.com.

I hav 2 questions :

1) Should I add the Task manually to the workflow as it is missing now or is there any other way(any notes)?

2) Is it possible to extend the workflow WS14000030 for n-level approval if needed?

Regards,

Sivagami.R