Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bar Codes printing in SAPscript form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

Please help me with barcodes printing problem:

We are using ECC 6.0, and printer HPLJ 2300 series PCL 6

I have installed BARCODE.DLL, and it is located in my local PC, in folder SAPgui\SAPlpd, i.e. where SAPlpd.exe file is locating.

I printed assets bar code labels using tc S_ALR_87010137, and using script form FIAA_0003, but in print preview there were just solid boxes and after print-out there were no boxes at all, just text! Then I created new script form and assigned new barcode type, but printed barcodes were still invisible on the paper list.

Where is the problem?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos
former_member193831
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi Marius

There are some DIMM modules that need to be installed for Barcode printers.

Please check with your Basis and Tech people. they should be able to help you about this.

Rgd

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

So, finally I printed-out barcodes on the paper list! But I tried to change bar code type in Script Form, so some of bar code types predefined in SAP were not printed, e.g. BC_CD39, C128A_00, BC_EANH, but were printed ARTNR, AUFNR, RSNUM.

Where is the problem with not printed barcode types? What parameter in barcode definition is not supporting by the system, or maybe by the printer? Maybe our BARCODE.DLL file is not supporting some of barcode types? But which parameter in barcode type definition impacts that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just do the following check items-

1) try to print any standard form ( PO, SO etc.) from SAP printer but not through local printer. ( Spool should not be generated; check it in sp02.)

2) If it printed perfectly, then it is supposed to print the barcode too. You cannot print the barcodes using the local printers. Usually it required special printers

( zebra etc..).

else if it is not printing properly tell the basis that they havenot configured the printer properly.

we are doing presently printing of barcodes using both zebra & sap printers.

Let me know, when you are through this basic check list.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravikiran,

Thanks for your help, but as I mentioned, some barcodes are printed perfect, but some barcode types are not printed, e.g. BC_CD39, C128A_00, BC_EANH.

Do you mean that it's printer problem?

Simha_
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

For this problem the printer shoul be installed with specific drivers in order to make it print the barcodes..

without that ur printer doesn't print the barcodess..

just check he drivers are properly installed. check it with the BASIS guyss..

they will help u...

Cheers,

SImha.