Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Snap-in Creation failed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When I try to start SAP Management console, it gave me the following error :

Snap-in Creation failed.

The snap is not created, it may not be installed properly.

Name : SAP System Manager

CLSID:{633547EE-A302-11D1-AE59-080009B07DBB}

I searched to the forum for the solution of the problem. I tried to execute REGSVR32 SAPMMC.DLL and sapregsv sapmmc.dll (in C:\Windows\System32). but theses two commands didn't work.

When I tried to execute <b>REGSVR32 SAPMMC.DLL</b> the <b>"LoadLibrary(“C:\WINDOWS\system32\sapmmc.dll”)failed- The specified module could not be found"</b> error message displayed.

When I tried to execute <b>sapregsv sapmmc.dll </b> the <b>"Sapregsv: executed on ….. Attemp to register c:\windows\system32 \sapmmc.dll.Registration failed. The specified module could not be found."</b> error message is given.

Do you have any idea how can I solve this problem without reinstall to WAS.

Thank you

Perihan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try copying sapmmc.msc from C:\Windows and use it.Might work.If it does not work i will give you a workaround.

Award points if useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I copied sapmmc.msc from C:\Windows , but I still take the same error Snap-in Creation failed, and it doesn't work. Is there another solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If "regsvr32 %windir%\system32\sapmmc.dll" fails one of the DLLs

sappmc.dll depends on is missing (e.g. in %windir%\system32 msvcr71.dll,

msvcp71.dll, libsapu16vc71.dll, icu*.dll, librfc32u.dll). Most likely this is a installation bug.

Check if you have all the dll's.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My sapmmc is worked.

Thank you very much

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I copied the latest SAPMMC package from service.sap that contained sapmmc.dll, sapevents.dll into c:\windows\system32 & this resolved the issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Rajat,

I have got the same problem (right after installing preview edition - Java stack) and tried all the proposed solutions here but all in vain. I have also checked all the dlls are there. What else it can be? any other solution?

Should I go for a reinstall?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting the same error. which one is the correct solution? Can anybody tell me that how did you resolve this issue?

Thanks,

Former Member

HI ...if got this error in NW 2004 SR1 - than you can solve this problem with the help of the Note 935174

if this helps anyone. pls allocate points...:)