cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Copy of WebAS on Sql Server - IMG's and RFC's

0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have made a system copy of a CRM 5.0 system to a new server . System is based on MS-Sql Sever. I have attched the source database files and run the sapinst to complete the system copy.

But all the RFC's and IMG setting in the newly system copied server still point to the old Server.

How can I change all these old server details to new server without doing it manually.

Is there any report or method to changes these customizing and RFC in new system .

Best Regards

Jijeesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member185954
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
0 Kudos

We had reconfigured CTS ( se06) and Bdls / bdlss after system copy . But this will not change old customozingn settings done using img.

existing customzing still point to the old system from which system copy has been made

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Colleagues,

I guess we are misinterpreting the problem mentioned. Just to summerize again...

1. The system copy is completed as per documentation of SAP

2. System is configured for all CTS etc (SE06, BDLS etc.)

Now still the problems remain as there are IMG customization, RFC's all still pointing to the old host.

Now do we have some report or transactions or utility that can be run either on DB or inside SAP system that will change the this connection information without much mannual efforts.

Thanks a lot for your answers.

Best Regards

Dhundiraj