cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cross-company stock transfer with delivery function!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends:

I have a problem to borther u,I create stock transfer order with type 'NB',and then create delivery by T-CODE:VL10B with reference to the transfer order,but the log show the following error message:

1030000484 000010 Sales unit is not valid for item 000010

Diagnosis

The sales unit is not allowed for the material in item

System Response

The system does not allow further processing of this item.

Procedure

Check your entry.

Select a sales unit which is defined for the material in the

material master record. Normally the sales unit will be

determined immediately from the master master record.

I really don't know how to deal it.

thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Link: http://help.sap.com/

Path: SAP Best Practices --> Baseline Packages --> Based on SAP ECC 5.00 --> Select Country: for eg, Localized for India --> Technical Information --> Building Blocks --> Select Country for eg, India --> scenarios for Cross-company stock transfer with delivery function

Select the required basic configuration / scenario. These will consist of overview, configuration guide, business process, master data &so on ...........

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful.

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

madhan_narlapuram
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi ,,

i have mailed the material to ur email id .. pls check

reward points if useful

thanks

madhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Helpful topic: Q17 - Cross-Company Stock Transfer

Link: http://help.sap.com/bp_blv1500/BL_US/index.htm

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked again, order unit is also 'ST' same as base unit of measure, and Qty.conversion is 1 ST <-> 1 ST.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi two:

I have checked the material master data, in the sales org1 tab the Base unit of measure is 'ST',Sales unit is blank,in purchasing tab the Base unit measure is 'ST' and Order unit is blank,in Units of Measure I set 1 ST = 1 ST,however it is useless.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls verify whether you checked the material master by using the right Sales organisation. You might be trying to create a dely in a diff sales org and you checked the master data using a some other sales org.

Also, you did not mention the UOM of the PO. pls verify whether the conversion is maintained for the PO-UOM and the base UOM of the material.

Pls update us with the results,

Thanks,

S. Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

In case, sales/order unit is blank in the sales org/purchasing, it means that it would take the value from the base unit of measure only. These field are entered if the Sales/order unit is different from the base unit of measurement.

Check the order unit in the PO [ME23N] and verify the same in the material master, also check the material master record for sales org where the delivery is being created.

Regards,

Gauravjit.

Reward points if the solution is helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

UOM is in which stocks of the material are managed. The system converts all the quantities you enter in other units of measure to the base unit of measure.

In the material master [MM02] check as to what is the base unit of measurement in the Sales Org1 tab and Purchasing tab. It seems that both these would be different as the system is not able to convert the UOM from Purchsing unit to the sales unit.

Next, click the button for 'Additional data' [CTRL+F6], tab Unit of measure and enter the conversion for the UOM.

For more details refer to the link below.

<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/ff/516a6749d811d182b80000e829fbfe/frameset.htm">UOM Details</a>

In the link, follow the path Material Master Records-Additional Data-Units of measure.

Regards,

Gauravjit.

Reward points if the solution is helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this may be due to the difference in the UOM maintained in the PO to the Sales UOM maintained in the material master (Sales Org 1 view).

Normally, the system will be able to convert the UOM in the PO to the sales UOM provided the conversion factor is maintained in the material master. In this case, the conversion factor is not maintained and hence the system could not proceed further.

Now - either change the UOM in the PO to the one that suits the material master or the best option would be to maintain the conversion factor in the material master.

Go into MM02 using just the Basic data. Once inside the master data, click on Additional data icon on the Application toolbar. It will take you to a new screen with Unit of measure as one of the tabs. Now, maintain the conversion here between the PO UOM and the sales UOM/basic UOM.

Hope, this helps!

Thanks,

S. Siva