cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITS - disable double-click on a easy web transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there!

I wanted to make a R/3 Transaction available over the web and I did the following:

1. created a Internet Service based on a SAP Transaction;

2. added the templates to the service;

3. set the transaction as Easy Web Transaction;

4. removed the "help" and "quit" buttons;

5. published the service

Everything was OK.

The service I created is based in PSV2 (a transaction of SAP HR PD that displays a tree of events, event groups, etc). This transaction (on R/3) allows the user to double-click on every "object" of the tree (event, event type) and then it opens a screen that contains information related to the chosen "object" (dependencies, price of the events, etc).

Then, my problems started when I wanted to suppress the double-click of the mouse when a user accesses over the web the Internet Service created. I don't want a ESS User to see more than the tree menu.

Do you guys know any way I can suppress the double-click?

<b>(note: all internet services defined as easy web transactions have the right button click disabled when we lanuch it on ITS)</b>

I have SAP R/3 4.7C ; external ITS on WAS 620 ; EP 6.0

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member185704
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I assume that your templates use the SAP Template Library and the tree control is rendered by function calls from the template library.

Please tell us which release of the ITS and patchlevel/Support package you are using.

You want to chage the standard behyviour of a tree control. You have the following options:

a) Write your own tree control implementation using HTMLBusiness and Javascript. Use it from your templates.

b) Use ABAP to write a transaction that uses a similar tree like in PSV2, but disable the double click events in ABAP. Build a new EWT based on the new transaction. Then they will be disabled in the tree control of the ITS.

c) Disable the doubleclick event handling on the standard tree control via Javascript using "dirty" tricks that are not in any way secure (Meaning: If the user really wants to generate a double click event he can do so anyway and can access the data that should not be accessible for him). To learn about this approach please search for the keywords "treeOnItemDoubleClick" or "treeOnItemDoubleClick" in the source code of your EWT. This might be the easiest approach but the least reliable one. The coding of the tree control is improved constantly with each patch and Support package, so you can't rely on the assumption that these parameters will always be there .

Best regards,

Henning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Henning.

I appreciate your attention and swiftness on response. I will probably go for the 2nd solution you gave me.

Thanks.

Best regards,

Ricardo Inácio

Answers (0)