cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How deploy MSR application (WAR file)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to deploy MSR application. There is a MSR.war file. But I don't know how deploy it.

Is there ant documentation about it?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

It depends which version of MI you are deploying with. If MI 7, then you need to generate the SDA from the NetWeaver Administration console. For previous versions you need to upload the war file to the MI WebConsole.

In both case you have to assign it to a client.

Julien.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julien,

I use MI 2.5 SP19. I read your response but unfortunately don't understand. Please detail information or a detailed documentation about it.

For example How do I assign it to a client, what does it mean?

Is there any documentation?

Thanks again.

Hulya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

MI 2.5 SP19 uses the netweaver administration console. The upload and assignment procedure is long to explain here. You can look at the documentation of MI at:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/a7/893a5889e08b41b615688b1a93b559/frameset.htm

It is fairly complete and easy to understand. Please have a look!

Enjoy,

Julien.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hulya

Since you are using the 2.5SP19, you can use the MI Web Console as the administrative tool to upload you applicaiton. In the MI Web Console, please go to tab <i><b>Upload Mobile Compnents</b></i> and here click on the button <b><i>Upload Mobile Component</i></b>. In the next screen choose the mobile component type as Application, name as MSR, your description, version no. JSP as the runtime and then browse in your local directory to upload the MSR.war file. Finally click <i><b>Upload</b></i>. For more details refer to http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/87/d4f60854de0542812dd6c4d5247e17/content.htm

Once upload is successful, go to <b><i>Administration</i></b> tab and click <i><b>Add</b></i> Entries. Here enter the user name, choose the MCD and version and specify the device id of the device you need to assign and click <i><b>Add</b></i>. Then Sync from the client and this will download the applicaiton on to your mobile device.Hope this helps

Best Regards

Sivakumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Julien and Sivakumar for your response.

Answers (0)