cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting client in SCM does not free memory in livecache

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am on one implementation project and in SCM production we are having more clients so to reduce the load from live cache we are advised to delete the additional clients(540,590).

So, we have deleted but still in live cache the data related to the deleted clients are there. that data is not deleted from live cache.

can anybody tell me how can we make the livecahe free from the data related to the deleted clients?

thanks in advance,

regds,

Hardik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to stop (i don´t know if it´s the correct word) the oracle for the clients you want to delete. If you check the machine task manager you can see the the oracle database consume around 1Gb.

Marcelo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hardik,

Actually you should have used transaction RLCDELETE before the deletion of clients.

Now you do not have any link to delete them individually as the clients are already deleted.

Alternatively use program "RSLVCINIT" to reinitialize the livecache. Your live cache will be empty. But then you will have to recreate all the transaction data of your existing client.

Also "/SAPAPO/DM_LC_ANCHORS_DELMANDT" can be used to clean up the masterdata in live cache.

Hope this helps

Regards

Santanu Dawn