Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doubt in BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

From Help....

<i>Every message that is sent to and sent from the Process Engine is duplicated.</i>

Could anybody please carify the above ...............

Sekhar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sekhar,

Can you point us to the link where you read this?

Meanwhile, I would recommend reading this blog to understand how BPM transactions are stored and can be handled,

/people/swen.conrad/blog/2006/12/22/xi-ccbpm-performance-under-perform-or-out-perform

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhavesh ,

I think you got the link.......any ideas from your side.

Sekhar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sekhar,

Integration processes are executed on the Integration Server at runtime by the Business Process Engine. Since the Integration Server is the central resource for message exchange, you must ensure that it is not overloaded; otherwise, this can lead to bottlenecks or performance problems.

Every step of an integration process uses Integration Server resources.

&#56256;&#56443; Every message that is sent to the Process Engine is duplicated.

&#56256;&#56443; Every message that is sent from the Process Engine is duplicated.

&#56256;&#56443; A work item is created for the process itself and for every step the process contains.

&#56256;&#56443; This means that for a process that just receives one message that is sent without being processed further, four messages and three work items are created.

Please see this link and got page no 11.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/c071d7bb-0601-0010-d6b8-f4e4dc7f...

Reagards

Chilla..