cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call a ABAP Web-Dynpro-application via a BSP-Application

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a BSP-Framework, that call several applications among other things other BSP-Applications, ITS-Application and other systems. Now I want to integrate a ABAP Web Dynpro-Application.

For the moment I can call the ABAP Web Dynpro-Application from our application.

This application runs in the same session as the Framework (verify in transaction sm04).

When I want to call another application in the Framework, the session will be killed (no more sessions in sm04). This happens also, when I want to call the ABAP Web Dynpro-Application a second time.

I guess, that the ABAP-Framework thinks I want to go outside the system (for example www.google.de) and close the session. I found out, that this wouldn't happen, if the application were suspended. But I found no way to tell the application via a url-parameter to suspend.

Can someone help me?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thx for the tip,

but I can't firea suspend plug. Because I'm in BSP. I understand the docu so, that you have the option to call a other apllication like BSP from a ABAP Web Dynpro.

I want to call the ABAP Web Dynpro form BSP like this way.

1. Start BSP-Framework

2. Call ABAP Web-Dynpro-Application from BSP

3. Call another Application from BSP without automatically logout by unload ABAP Web Dynpro. (I have a chance to call the ABAP Web Dynpro again via url to suspend before I call the other app.)

Regards Stefanie

rainer_liebisch
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stefanie,

please have a look at the following docu:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/45/19bf8c16f25d7ae10000000a11466f/frameset.htm

There you will find an example for suspend-resume-plugs.

Regards,

Rainer