cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customising objects replication

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Morning,

I've performed all the necessary setting or customisng and checks as per note 720819, 632223 and 430980.

But when I run the initial download in SRM and check the SMQ1 RFC queue, it shows SYSFAILS in outbound queues for all the objects. Clicking on each queue and selecting Menu path Goto > Remote system, the system come sup with error message RFC destination EBP1_DNL_CUST_BASIS3 does not exist. I've checked the RFC destinations and they connect no problem.

The other things is in SRM PI_BASIS is 2005_1_640 and in R/3 is 2003_1_620..Could this have an impact on the middlewares.

Regards,

Maggie (maggie.maletsoa@lejara.com)

+27845801096

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check also if Your RFC user maintained in SM59 have SAP_ALL authorisation.

Regards,

Marcin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcin,

Yes my RFC user have SAP_ALL authorisation.

Regards,

Maggie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls check again the entries in CRM related tables in R/3.(CRMCONSUM,CRMSUBTAB,CRMRFCPAR,CRMPAROLTP).Also,in SRM,check the RFC destination maintained for both the Sites in trasnc SMOEAC.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

I've checked all the tables, all the necessary details are there. The RFC destination- should i also maintain destination for CRM site? If that is the case, should i put R/3 destination or SRM destination?

Regards,

Maggie

How do i reward points?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SMOEAC,under site types,under CRM ,create a site for SRM,there you will have to enter the RFC destination for SRM.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

What is the type for SRM site, because i can't see any option that is relevant to SRM?

Rgs,

Maggie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The site type is CRM only.Under that you will have to create an entry for your SRM system.After creating that entry,enter the RFC destination details for the SRM entry.

HTH.

BR,

Disha.

P.S. Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

At the moment i have two sites for CRM and R/3. But my problem is when i click create to create SRM as site i don't know which type should i choose among the following as CRM is not available as choice:

APO Prmotion Interface

External interfaces for IDoc

External interfaces for XML

Fulfillment Coordination

Groupware adapter

R/3

Workforce management

XML adapter

Regards,

Maggie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls go to trascn SMOEAC.There in SITE TYPE field dropdown,you can see the value 'CRM'.If not then check the table SMW1SPRVDR from where these values are populated.

BR,

Disha.

P.S. Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Disha,

I've reconfigured the system, the main problemn here was were we taking to IDES instead of ECC. But this has helped me a lot when reconfiguring the system.

6 points awarded

Many Thanks

Maggie