cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Dynpro for ABAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am very new to WD4A. I want to create a small transaction using header and item details concept. For entering item details I want to use table control (TABLE) object. How do I make table UI element input enable? or is there any otherway to do the same?

Please provide any links/suggestions....

Thanks in advance

Sateesh...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

muhammed_nishad
Participant
0 Kudos

Hai,

Hope you are comfortable with tables. so to use header and line item you need to use

<b>Supply function</b>. While creating the context in the component controller, you need to specify the supply function. Then try populating the header table. When you click on the selection tab, it will directly call the supply function. In the supply function you need to tell to populate to the second table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nj,

Here my requirement is like, creating a quotation/sales order in SAP, have we will give material/qty etc in line items. Those entries get stored in VBAK/VBAP etc tables. The same way I need to create view using WDs.

regards,

Sateesh...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

see the <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/b5/ac884118aa1709e10000000a155106/frameset.htm">documentation</a> and the corresponding examples in the system in WDR_TEST_TABLE.

Regards, Heidi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi. sateesh,

check this llink

/people/thomas.jung/blog/2006/06/20/web-dynpro-abap-demonstration-videos

which is having vedios of webdy dyn pro