cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document is being distributed - changes are not possible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey All

I have a Support Desk Message in Solution Manager whose Status has been set to Forwarded to Basis Team. The message is no more an issue so i want to confirm and close that message. But when I try to go in change mode in that message, I get this message that "Document is being distributed - changes are not possible". What is the reason behind it and how can I make it editable again so that I can make changes and close this message.

Regards

Bilal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bilal,

This particular problem is caused by a BADI, CRM_BUS20001_UPLOAD. See note 695085 for details on cleaning this up and making sure it doesn't happen again.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks David ...

It solved my problem ..

Regards

Bilal

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem is with the Queue. check with these transaction SMQ1, qRFC Monitor (Outbound Queue). and SMQ2 Monitor (Inbound Queue).

Check these notes, actually these are CRM notes but still these might help you, 718065. You can even restarting the instance.

Feel free to revert back.

--Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bilal,

forwarding the message to the Basis Team does usually not mean that the problem has been solved. It only means that somebody is taking care of it. I would expect that the message can only be closed (or confirmed by the author) when the issue described does not exist anymore. Otherweise how do you get informed that the issue is finally resolved ?

Best regards

Jürgen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually the message is pretty old. It has already been taken care of. But nobody is able to edit it now. Not even the author or Basis team. I just want it to open in edit mode and Close the message by confirming it.

-Bilal