cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor master Check tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

I came across follwing problem while extracting vendor master check tables from R/3

After extraction , i am unable to get all check table values in MDM ,

For example : There are 1694 "REGIONS" extracted by program . But I am able to see only 1632 out of that .During inport it has not given any arror & It is showing all 1694 record as create in Import Action

This has happened for Industry check table also

Nilesh

Anybody knows why this has happened.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

michael_theis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nilesh,

a common issue is the quality of the customizing data itself. If you extract a single language only (e.g. English only) it is possible that some regions, industry sectors, and so on do only have a key, but now corresponding text. The customizing extractor does NOT check this. You have to have a look at the extracted XML message and to ensure that each key has its longtext.

Import Manager recognizes all records, even those which do not have a text. This results iin the 1694 records to be created. But if there's no text value assigned, Import Manager is unable to import those records. That's why you see less records in your repository.

In general you should ensure that your customizing data has a very high quality before extracting and importing it into MDM!

Kind regards

Michael

Answers (0)