cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe form in Web Dynpro Submit Button Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I've created an Adobe form as a UI element in Web Dynpro as a development component. In this Adobe form, I've included a "Submit to SAP" button from the Web Dynpro Library.

My whole purpose is to expose this DC as a callable object into Guided Procedures and then run this process, so that the Adobe form(embedded in Web Dynpro) can be seen and allows the user to enter information online into the form or download(maintain offline) and click on the submit button. After clicking of the button, I need the control to return to the GP framework to trigger to the next action. I have configured the button in the Adobe form as a submit format -> XML data and with submit to URL "%com.sap.caf.gp.if.PostProcessorUrl%". I did this because I want it to return the control to GP framework. However, there is also another option of the event submit button in the Web Dynpro UI Adobe element -> event-> onSubmit.... i created an action onsubmit which has the code wdThis.wdGetBformController().complete();

When I run the GP process, the adobe form appears and when i click submit button, nothing happens... Does anybody know the solution?? Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kwon Yong, Danny Thien,

Could you please tell me how did you resolved the problem. I have exactly the same problem. Submit doesnt work.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Shiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

problem solved

maarten_duits2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you tell me how you solved this problem. I also have this problem. I am working on my fist GP see posting:

Thx in advance.

Kind regards,

Maarten.

maarten_duits2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can somebody tell me if i really need to put this code

"%com.sap.caf.gp.if.PostProcessorUrl%"

in the submit button. If so, do i need to configure somewhere what the PostProcessorUrl is? If so, can somebody tell me where i need to do this?

Thx in advance.

Kind regards,

Maarten.