cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LOGO in SAP Script

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a bitmap image i want to add to a standard SAPScript..I have created a Z copy of the script. I would like to add it to the header window. I used the INSERT ->GRAPHIC command, but with that the graphic is printed on the next line. The graphic needs to be right aligned. Please advise. Its urgent.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

it is better that u can make new window for graphices at right side.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok..i did that in the original language..so i created a new graphic window on the right side..however, when i check in EN, the graphic is not reflected. and the text editor for this is in display mode..i cant import the graphic again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to transaction se71.

put ur sapscript name andclick on change

now in screen go to utilities--->change into original language-->it popup window\

now change it to en.

again login sapscript into en langaluge

Former Member
0 Kudos

well..it does not happen still..

see..this is wat i do..

i opened the form in DE(original language).

Created a graphic window to the right of the page where i wanted.

Added the graphic.

Clicked on Utilities->Change to original language and converted to EN.

Saved and opened the form in EN.

The graphic was also not imported and the text editor is still in the display mode.

Pl advise.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

wat i suggest u is open the from in english and edit the form in the EN language than in DE language.

and tell me onething is that like u have copied the from only in DE lkanguage and not in to all the languages.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually, i cannot make changes to the EN version coz i have copied it from DE..It does not allow to make changes it DE.

Also, it has been copied to all languages..

I even tried converting the original language to EN after makin the changes in DE..but that does not work either.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi i think u can.

there will be a pop up when u r trying to modify the form coz the form is in De when the system is in En so it will raise a pop up.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok..it worked..

thanks..