cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete Dataview for planning book

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can i delete the dataview for planning book. I have tried do delete the dataview by transaction /SAPAPO/SDP8B but system is not deleting the dataview.

Help is required.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I have the same problem. When i delete a dataview from a planning book (status 3) in SDP8B APO says 'macro for dataview XXX were deleted'. But the dataview still exist.

How can i solve my pb?

Thanks by advance,

LB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can u please just confirm the message .... is it 'macro for dataview XXX were deleted' or " Layout and macros for data view <xxx> were deleted"

digambar_narkhede
Contributor
0 Kudos

what error it is showing??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply, There is no Error but when i try to delete it just delete the macro view not the dataview.

0 Kudos

Hi Charlie,

What do you mean by macroview vis-a-vis dataview. As far as I know both are same. After deletion are you still seeing the data view under the same planing book in Interactive Planning?

Thanks,

Somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am facing the same issue. After deletion which sends message "macro view ... deleted", in the same planning book, we can access the expected-to-be-deleted data-view.

What is the best way to delete?

Former Member
0 Kudos

It might be related with the status of the data view .. "1(Private) or 2 (Protected) or 3 (Changeable) unlimited usage" ?

/Shibu

-Thanks for rewarding points if this is helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Status is set to 3.