cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCM 2.0 with ECC 6.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

We are trying to integrate CCM 2.0 with ECC 6.0 on the purchasing application of ECC. The requirement suggests that the requester should be able to access the catalogue via OCI from ME51n (Create a PR) and select a good/service and add it to the Purchase Requisition directly from CCM.

I do not have experience with integrating CCM to ECC. I was hoping that someone in the community has worked on this before and can shed some light on how to achieve this requirement.

Suitable answers will be rewarded with points !!

Thanks,

Sundeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is standard behaviour.

I have plugged a java based catalog on ECC60.

User can access catalogue from ME51N as well as ME21N.

Kind regards,

Yann

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just go in ECC SPRO :

Materials Management -> Purchasing -> Environment Data -> Web Services: ID and Description

Call structure is the same as in SRM.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys,

Thanks a lot !! Another question i have around this is how can we manage uploading of service masters (i believewith <MECCM> we should be able to load service masters too).

The real problem arises while populating ME51n from CCM with a service master. Any idea on how this can be achieved? or is this standard functionality with the new releases??

Any help will be appreciated !!

Sundeep

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as i know, it should be possible to transfer service master from the catalogue to ME51N as long as you already have maintained the service master in ECC database.

Kind regards,

Yann

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member544585
Contributor
0 Kudos

Sundeep: both MM-to-CCM and CCM-to-MM integration is standard as of ECC 6.0.

Check the following documentation (talks more about MM-to-CCM, but there's some info on Catalog-to-MM):

<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/46/b596e138a941ce9fba8fc8533674ee/frameset.htm">Integration of Web-Based Catalogs in Purchasing</a>

Cheers,

Serguei

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sundeep,

There is an "SRM as Add-On for ECC" that you will need to implement for this scenario to work. Otherwise, CCM can be integrated into the PM and PS (Planning Systems sans MRP) only...not for Purchasing Documents straight away.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Galen,

Thanks for the response. Yes i am aware that this is not standard with purchasing documents. However, do you know of any standard user exits/BADIS in ECC 6.0 to achieve this requirement. The client doesnot want to use EBP - CCM to capture their requirements. They directly want to capture the requirement from CCM to the Purchase requisition.

Any ideas and suggestions are welcome !!

Please help !

Sundeep