cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Screen in Shopping cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am currently trying to use the BADi BBP_CUF_BADI to get a custom screen in my Shopping Cart header.

I created a new custom screen & followed all the steps required.

I implemented the BADI & actiavted it. To my surprise the custom screen that i cretaed is visible in the carryout sourcing section (instead of the shopping cart section). That is not what i require. I suppouse this is beacuse of the settings that are made in the BADI.

Under the subscreens tab of the BADI i have maintained the following values:

Call Program : SAPLBBP_SC_UI_ITS

Scr.No : 140

Subscreen area : GC_SUB_COMPLETE_CUSTOMERFIELDS.

Can anyone tell me what details are to be maitained, so that we can get the custom screen in shopping cart section.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Pls refer to the following SAP OSS Notes -

Note 825569 - Customer Field (CUF). Customer screens are not called

Note 458591 - User-defined fields: Preparation and use

Note 672960 - User-defined fields 2

Note 812679 - BBP_CUF_BADI calls the incorrect template

----

You should start with a training on web developement with Internet Transaction Server (ITS).

ITS is emulating SAP GUI transaction into a web transaction.

To do this you need:

- the SAP GUI transaction, program, PBO, PAI...

- the ITS templates

For each SAP transaction, there is an ITS service.

For each SAP dynpro, ITS requires an HTML template.

So if you use the BADI to call your custom screen (a dynpro from program Z), you must also create the corresponding HTML template.

If no template is provided, then ITS will use the webgui service to emulate the screen.

Pls reward suitable points.

Regards

- Atul

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The issue is now solved. As of SRM 5.0, we can get custom fields added to the Shopping Cart Header by adding fields to the Include structures

"INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CSF_SC" and "INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CSF" .

And we also need to apply the note "1016297" to make these fields visible in the shopping cart wizard or 3 step scenario.

Thanks & Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

We are using SRM 5.0, I have added a custom fields in the shopping cart header by adding fields in the structures "INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CSF_SC" and "INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CSF" .

But it is not displaying in the screen. Whether we need to apply the note "1016297" for displaying that field or what procedure I have to follow to get he same..

Its little urgent, pls reply back..

Thanks in Advance,

Chandra Sekhar.

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If CUF are not displayed in the 3 steps screen, please apply the OSS note through SNOTE.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra sekhar,

You need to apply the OSS note to get the custom fields displayed on the 3 setp ( Shooping cat wizard ) screen.

Thanks,

Suresh