cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when installing NW2004S ABAP + Java

0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm having a problem installing NW2004s ABAP + Java. I receive the following during the create secure store phase. Any help is appreciated.

WARNING 2007-01-23 14:50:28

Execution of the command "/opt/IBMJava2-amd64-142/bin/java -classpath /tmp/sapinst_instdir/NW04S/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/launcher.jar -Xmx256m com.sap.engine.offline.OfflineToolStart com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.SecStoreFS /tmp/sapinst_instdir/NW04S/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/install/lib:/tmp/sapinst_instdir/NW04S/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/exception.jar:/tmp/sapinst_instdir/NW04S/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/logging.jar:/tmp/sapinst_instdir/NW04S/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/tc_sec_secstorefs.jar create -s GTT -f /sapmnt/GTT/global/security/data/SecStore.properties -k /sapmnt/GTT/global/security/data/SecStore.key -enc -p XXXXXX" finished with return code 1. Output: The java class is not found: com.sap.engine.offline.OfflineToolStart

ERROR 2007-01-23 14:50:28

CJS-30050 Cannot create the secure store; see output of log file SecureStoreCreate.log: The java class is not found: com.sap.engine.offline.OfflineToolStart.

ERROR 2007-01-23 14:50:28

FCO-00011 The step createSecureStore with step key |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|10|0|NW_SecureStore|ind|ind|ind|ind|8|0|createSecureStore was executed with status ERROR .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try to change regional settings to default (English-United States).

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had the same problem! This is a real good solution!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you tell me where you unpacked it? which directory?

Thanks

Shabna

HuseyinBilgen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

- go to the install dir (/tmp/sapinst_instdir/NW04S/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/install)

- unpack the J2EEINSTALL.SAR via

/sapmnt/FND/exe/SAPCAR -xvf /sapcd/java/J2EE_OSINDEP/J2EE-INST/J2EEINSTALL.SAR

then retry. It works!

Former Member
0 Kudos

But it works ONLY if you have SUN java 1.4.2_12 NOT 1.4.2_14!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks I have same problem when installing NW04s SR2 on Lunix.

0 Kudos

I found the answer from SAP. The J2EEINSTALL.SAR package did not unpack as it was supposed to. I unpacked manually and the install moved forward.