cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI Mapping Question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi - I'm mapping a ANSIX12 820 to idoc PEXR2002. I want to know if there is a way to Not create the idoc if BPR09 is not equal to The Account number I need. So another words. My Bank sends different files for different Customers but I only need Cust #99999999 Remittance Advice in SAP. Can I handle this in the mapping? Thanks everyone!

Eddie

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ..

How are you doing the mapping...?

Are you using any EDI adapters to receive the 820 document into XI? Also is the BPR09 part of the 820 XML?

If yes, you can have a condition in the receiver determination which will have an XPATH check to the field in the XML and the value you want to check against....

If answer is no and you are using some other adapter to receive the data...writing an adapter module would be an option as michael has suggested...

Thanks.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Eddie,

In receiver determination you can use this condition. Check this weblogs which will help you:

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/06/07/customise-your-xpath-expressions-in-receiver-determination

If you want to use xpath in mapping go through this:

/people/daniel.graversen/blog/2006/12/29/hack-using-xpath-in-xi-message-mappings

Check this threads which may give you some idea:

---Satish

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

get the value of the customer in adaptger module

(for any adapter that you use)

and check this value inside receiver determination

(you can put it in adapter specific attributes)

Regards,

michal