cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport import time

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need some help on analyzing the transports. The situation here is that we have say about 500 transports that were imported into test system and took about 24 hrs. Now we want to import those transports into another system but to improve import duration, my boss wants me to prepare a list of objects in these tranports, recreate new transports (and include objects repeating in multiple transports into one transport request) and import them thereby reducing the number of transports to import from 500 to say about 400.

Can any of you help me how to get this information. Table E070 and E071 will provide the necessary list of objects in each transport request. But is there any other fast process to get this information.

Also can someone please let me know how can I find the total duration these 500 transports took to import in test system. Is this information also stored somewhere table/import history?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member185954
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can club some of the similar transport requests into one common transport request.

i.e Transport of copies.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/57/38e1a94eb711d182bf0000e829fbfe/frameset.htm

Regards,

Siddhesh

Message was edited by:

Siddhesh Ghag