cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 4.0: Source of Supplier not copying in line item on Shopping Cart

0 Kudos

We are using SRM 4.0 in an extended classic setup and currently experiencing a problem with the source of supplier not being copied on line items. The user stated that when copying a line items in a shopping cart the source of supplier is not copying to the new line. It happens sometimes but not everytime the client uses the line copy option.

It was initially thought that based on the amount of the line item (>=$25,000) that would cause the source of supplier (vendor) not to copy to the new line item but it has been verified by client that is not the case. If anyone has seen this issue and know of what the root cause could be please let me know.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What about OSS note 924062 ?

Kind regards,

Yann

0 Kudos

Yann,

Actually this is occurring when the user is creating a shopping cart from scratch. He added a line item either from catalog or free text, sources the item and then uses the copy function to copy the line item. When the client does this the item is copied but the vendor disappears from the 2nd line item and client has to add it again.

So that OSS notes doesn't apply unless I'm missing something.

0 Kudos

Yann,

After reading OSS notes again...I'm going to have our developer look at it and see if this my correct. Even though the client is using the copy feature it still has the basis issue. If you can think of anything else please let me know.