cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe Form Designing usin ISR...........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Requirement: The example scenario supports requests for new users in your IT systems. A simple request form should be available in your intranet in which users only need to enter a user name and the system

I am trying to create Adobe Form in ECC server [ISR] by creating Scenario using transaction QISRSCENARIO.

I followed all the steps Given in ISR cookbook & generated form & designed Layout .

I have only two fields in context Name of User & System, along with them some additional context fields like Gereral dat etc also automatically visible in Context of form.

But when i try to Activate the form it gives me Warnings & wont be able to activate it.

Warnings :

template

SourceSet

ConnectionSet

LocalSet

xdc

Can anybody pls guide me what may be the reson behind these errors/warnings???

Awaiting fot reply!!

Thanks inadvance!

Smita

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well...your question is really in the wrong forum...but here goes....first off, did you install AND configure the Adobe services correctly? There are guides for both that should be followed. That is the first place I would check!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christopher,

Thanks for the reply!

I do install & Configured ADS, & also it is working fine in case of WebDynpro Adobe Forms. I am facing this problem when i try to create Adobe Form in ISR at ECC Server.

I have configured ADS from Visual Admin...

Regards,

Smita