cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

two main windows

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i want to create two main windows.can any one help me regarding this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudha,

If you feel the answers were useful, then do reward POINTS.

Thats how SDN works....

Cheers,

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sameer,

i created two main windows.but in the text element its showing same data in first main window.in the first main window i want to display lfa1 tble data.

and in the second main window i want to display purchase order details.is this possible to do.

my problem is if i am trying to change text element.it is changing in both themain windows.

How can i do that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

sudha

if u want to print LFA1 data and PO data.. then create 1 main window, insert the two tables in that...

If u want to print them at the same time dont use any conditions, if u want to print only one at time then give some conditions..

I have create smatfrom for 3 layout (invoice, creditanddebitnotes and Rebates) using only 1 main window..

If you think my post is helpfull then implement it otherwise ignore it.

i have told u that u can do it using only 1 main window but u can control the triggering by using the condions... even if u create two main windows system wont give any error but when you run this....difinetly it give Shortdump.

If u give the same name for the two mainwindow then it wont give any problem but all the node will replicate in the both thw windows

once go through the my above post, may be it is helpful for u.

Message was edited by:

Naresh Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

I have a problem with my "Z" Script assigned to the transaction code F110.

I need to design two main windows on the FIRST and NEXT page of my Script.

Same information has to be printed in both these main windows. Since the Print program is a standard one, I am not supposed to modify the print program. I cannot create a "Z" program either as the Functional consultant says it would be very difficult to configure the "Z" print program to the standard transaction code F110.

Please help.

Regards,

Mamata.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Mamta

Just copy all the components that are in first window to second window ....

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi suda,

in smartfroms we can create only 1 mainwindow, but if u want to use the same main winodow for different purposee... you achive this as follows,,

create a main window..---> then insert 2 foleders in that... for eace foleder give some condtions...so that only one of these can execue at a time... so u can use the same main window for two putpose...

in the each foleder insert the node what ever u want as u inserted in the m,ain window

wht is requirement tell me, may be i can help you.

Please Close this thread.. when u r problem is solved

Reward if Helpful

Regards

Naresh Reddy K

former_member188827
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you cannot make two main windows on a single page....

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

If you want to create two windows in smartforms then sorry it is not possible in it. as it is not allowed in smartforms. Yes but in sapscript it is possible and you can create it.

1.go to form painter system->form painter.

2.Enable Graphical layout editor.

3.click layout from the toolbar.

4.right click on the graphical editor and select create window.

5.check the mainwindow checkbox.

6.your main window will be created

you can create only 99 main windows on the form.

do it it will surely work..

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

This is not possible in the Script but this is POssible in the Smartforms, just create the window and they type shoub be MAIN, so you can create more that 1 main windoe in the Smartforms

Regards

Sudheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudha,

You can not have two main windows.

But there can be 99 instances of it in subssequent pages.

Reward points if this Helps.

Manish