cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuration of System Landscape Directory for Accessing ABAP functions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Can anybody help in this matter very urgently,

I am trying to develope Webdynpro application for accessing R/3 system(was6.2).But in Systel Lanscape directory configuration, I am not able to connect R/3 system.Even in R/3 system also i used transaction RZ70 and test the connection with SLD . i am getting

RFC call failed: program SLD_NUC not registered / CPI-C error CM_ALLOCATE_FAILURE_RETRY.

Some times i am getting this problem:

RFC call failed: partner not reached (host 192.168.212.121, service SAPGW00) / CPI-C error

May be i am getting problem at in providing Gateway Host and Gatewayservices in SLD Administrator and SLD attributes in RZ70 tcode.

Can anybody eloborate the complete SLD Configuration In WAS 6.4(Java) and in R/2(WAS6.2) to provide connection between two to exceute Webdynpro application to access the ABAP functions.

i revised all documentation available on sap help,sdn.Can u give appropriate location where can i find proper information about SLD configuration

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Firstly you should have authorization object S_RFC for access RFC.

Then you can create a R/3 connection and test.

After you deploy the application, you will have to define the RFC destinations in the Web Dynpro administartor.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramakrishna,

What ever you are saying,it is in EP 5.0/6.0 sp2.Now from NW04 onwards EP comes with NW04.So u can configure the whole Netweaver systems in System landscape Directory available as separate tool included in WebAS.

So my question is related to this.Thanks for u r suggession if u have more ok

Regards

Usman

Former Member
0 Kudos

It sounds like a problem that I was running into a few weeks back. I had finished building an Exchange Infrastructure box, and I was getting similar errors. Of course, my problem was that I didn't complete all of the post-installation activities. Particularly connecting the integration server to the system landscape directory. You may want to look into something like this? The solution to my problem was to create an RFC connection on the system, and then enter the information into the J2EE engine via the administration tool. That synched everything together.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harrison,

My problem is same with TFC.But its not in XI But in webdynpro.I want to connect to access ABAP system in webdynpro.For that i need to configure the system in SLD using SLD administrator tool.After the i ahve to create RFC destination in WebDynpro administrator administrator tool.

I thnik u got my problem.

Waiting for your urgent reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Usman,

as Jeff suggested you need to mention the correct Message Server host and port along with a valid logon group information. You mentioned you have given correct msg server info. Will you please check whether the logon group and sap system ids are also correctly mentioned in the SLD creation definition or not?

After you create this SLD you can test its connectivity from the creation screen itself. Once it is successful you need to give more information regarding this SLD in your visual admin.

Regards,

Shubhadip

Jeff-Gebo
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Usman,

there is documentation on the Service Market Place: go to alias instguides and then netweaver > SAP Web AS ... you will find a post installation guide that speaks of how to configure Data suppliers....this may or may not solve your problem.

Another way to solve your problem is to enter in the ABAP system information manually in the SLD. Just create a now Technical System...Enter the requested mandatory info ( you will need to enter in one valid logon group)...This way you won't need to worry about the data supplier and can get started with the Web Dynpro programming.

Hope this helps!

Jeff

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeff,

Even i did also waht you told. I am getting following error.

com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (102) RFC_ERROR_COMMUNICATION: Connect to message server host failed Connect_PM TYPE=B MSHOST=tejksap05 GROUP=PUBLIC R3NAME=IWS MSSERV=sapmsIWS PCS=1 ERROR service '?' unknown TIME Fri Mar 04 10:57:12 2005 RELEASE 640 COMPONENT NI (network interface) VERSION 37 RC -3 COUNTER 1

This JCO destination ,I tested in Webdynpro administration screen.

I entered correct Message serevr Host number.

Even its giving this error.

Thanks&regards

Usman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Usman:

Did you resolve this problem. If you did, please share your thoughts. I am seeing the same error.

Thanks

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Shubhadip's explanation helped me resolve the problem. My JCo destinations test is successful.

Refer:

Shubhadip's explanation:

"From you rexception it seems in your sld creation you have mentioned the logon group as PUBLIC where actually its not so. To find out the actual log on group, go to your SAPlogon, click on the button Groups, give the system id and message server host name, and say generate list, it will show you the list of groups actually available, you may find something like SPACE, use that for your sld creation."

Thanks

Sriram