cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FileUploading problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can any one tell me the full steps of fileuploading. i have read all the related docs but still there are some problems, i will be of great help if code is provided.

thanks & regards,

kavita.M

Message was edited by:

kavitha harika

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It will make sense if you tell us what is your problem. Just cut and paste will not solve the problem.

Regards,

Subramanian V.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi subramanian,

thanks u, for ur reply,that path which u gave is resource path i suppose. can u see the contents of this path????

Moreover my problem is , i have followed all the steps for uploading a file, specified in the forums, but am still not able to do it. i have a folder named Resumes on my Remote server(WAS).how can i get the path for that??(any appropriate code to get it).

Using webdynpro application, i have to store a resume on that folder, which iam unable to do.I am able to store it in the path which u have given.

thanks& regards,

kavitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Refer this :

Regards,

Subramanian V.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

vijayakhanna_raman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this i have uploaded the excel file.

Regards,

Vijai

BeGanz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hallo Kavitha,

which SAP NetWeaver release do you use? NetWeaver 04 or NetWeaver 04s? The best solution for file upload depends on the used release.

Regards, Bertram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Do the following

1. Create a <b>binary</b> variable in context(Say MyVar)

2. Create a fileupolad element and bind data pty of element with MyVar

3. Create a button for upolad and associate an action to that.

4. Add the following code to the action

IWDAttributeInfo attrInfo=wdContext.getNodeInfo()..getAttribute(IPrivate<ViewName>.IContextElement.MYVAR);

attrInfo.getModifiableSimpleType();

IWDModifiableBinaryType bType=(IWDModifiableBinaryType)attrInfo.getModifiableSimpleType();

byte file[]=wdContext.currentContextElement().getMyVar();//This will return the uploaded file as byte array

Regards

Fahad Hamsa

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for ur answer, but still i have problem