cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table - Relation ship b/w SC NO and Cost center and Requistoner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is there any table where we can get the relation ship b/w SC NO and Cost center and requistioner in SRM.

Its urgent.

Thanks

Venkatesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can use the Standard Function module to pass the Shopping cart number as a paramater and get the details of the Shopping cart.

for this purpose use the function module, "BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL".

Here is an example

• Get header and partner set for the Shopping Cart

CALL FUNCTION 'BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL'

EXPORTING

i_guid = l_sc_guid

IMPORTING

e_header = ls_header

TABLES

e_item = lt_item

e_account = lt_account.

l_req_userid = ls_header-created_by. "Sc creator / SC requisitioner name

In table lt_account, you will get the cost center and other account assignment details

In table lt_item, you will get the item details.

Hope this will help.

Pls reward suitable points.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

My selection criteria is only date and requestor from that i want to know the shopping cart in SRM. is it possible?

Thanks

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

yes its.. possible..

If you refer to the standard Function module <b>BBP_PD_SC_GETLIST</b>

you can specify the SC requestor and Creation Date as paramaters to get all the list of shopping carts.

Then based on the Header GUIDs of all the retrieved carts, use the FM -> <b>BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL</b> to get the required details from there.

Hope this wil help.

Pls reward suitable points.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Atul..

Thanks For your response . In this BBP_PD_SC_GETLIST can i give the requistioner and date not the requestor and date. I looked in to the functionmodule but there is one field called I_PARTNER . where i can get this field..

please help me..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can enter the requisitioner name in import paramter I_CREATED_BY in the FM "BBP_PD_SC_GETLIST".You will get the list of SC's in the structure E_PDLIST.In that you will get the GUID for the SC which you can pass to the parameter I_GUID in the FM "BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL" and get the details of that SC.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Disha,

Thanks for your response ..one small doubt..if shopping is created on behalf off ..if we give creater name we will not get the actual requistioner right?

Thanks

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

No.. you can get both the shopping cart requestor name as well as the SC created-on behalf of .. both the user names.

You need to look into et_account (Account assignment table) table for actual SC Cart creator name

and

for the SC created on behalf from the (SC header data ) e_header-created_by by field ..

Hope this will solve all your queries. Let me know incase other issues are there.

Please reward suitable points.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Atul ,

We have created one SC on behalf . Weare searching for that SC in this FM with creator then we are getting that entry..and if you search by Requistioner ID i.e actual goods recipent we are not getting that entry.

please help me....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Right, If we directly use this function module, this will only give the SC creator name...

What are you trying to achieve out of this ?

Are you creating any report or using this function module somewhere else.

Please elaborate your requirement.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Atul,

We are creating one report using BSP application in SRM. This report will give all the SC related to the particular requistioner. The selection criteria is only date and requistioner name.

So by giving the requistioner name how can we get the related SC's.

Please help me...

Thanks

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

(SC based on date range)

first select all the Carts falling in the user specified range

(SC based on creator name)

then based on all the carts retrieved, go in the detail of each cart and find out whether the cart requestor is the one specified by the user or not.

If not, delete those carts from the table.

(SC based on behalf of logic)

then based on left carts, go in the details of each cart and look into a/c assignment section of them. incase sc requestor name is same as that

one entered by user. If not, delete that cart from table.

Finally you will get all the relevant carts.

Hope this definitely help.

<b>Pls reward suitable points.</b>

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Atul,

Previously our logic is this thing only..but in a day approximatley there will be 10thousand CS will create so if give the date range report it is taking lot of time ..thats why we are searching for the tables or any GUID relationship...

Thanks very much for your respones ..

Please help me know..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>Please reward suitable points.</b>

There are various Shopping cart related tables holding the Header as well as item data.

GUIDs serve as a Primary key to fetch the data.

Mainly two tables are there

1) CRMD_ORDERADM_H (Header Data )

2) CRMD_ORDERADM_I (Item Data )

Another way of doing this is like this ->

Execute the standard transaction <b>BBP_PD</b> and then choose Object type BUS2200 (for Bid Invitation) and click on Run button (or F8). Next, click or any searched document. In document display You can click on header or item, partner etc. and You get list of all used tables and fields.

Please reward suitable points.

Hope this will help.

Regards

- Atul

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the tables crmd_orderadm_h(header) /crmd_orderadm_i(item).Alternatively ,you can just use FM "BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL".Using this FM,you will get all the details for the SC.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

My selection criteria is only date and requestor from that i want to know the shopping cart. Is it possible?

Thanks

Venkatesh