Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAdI implementation "Z_XYZ" must still be migrated

ThomasKjelsrud
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am doing an upgrade from 4.7x200 to ERP2005, and I get this information in the LONGPOST.LOG file:

"...

A2PESEEF_BADI 103 BAdI implementation "ZMB_MIGO_BADI" must still be migrated

A2PESEEF_BADI 103 BAdI implementation "ZME_PROCESS_PO_CUST" must still be migrated

A2PESEEF_BADI 152 CMOD " " for SMOD "V56LDELI" has yet to be migrated

Long text:

Cause

Migrate CMOD implementation &V#& using transaction SPAU

What to do

To migrate the CMOD implementation to a new BAdI, you must call up

transaction SPAU, and then select "Migration Objects" under the tab

"Modifications".

You will find your SMOD implementation under Migration Objects -> SAP

Enhancements. To start the migration, select your CMOD implementation by

clicking on it."

When I do as instructed in SPAU, I get no results. However, I do get a list of these BAdI's when I select "With Modification Assistant" and select "Business Add-Ins (Impl.)".

I am no programmer, so I am wondering if anybody can tell me what to do from here in order to migrate the implementation of these BAdI's successfully? I have found the so-called enhancement spot for these badi's when looking in se80, the relevant package, and "Enhancements -> Classic BAdIs". Checking the attributes of the BAdI tells me "BAdI migrates to enhancement spot XYZ".

If I double-click the traffic light in SPAU for the BAdI's, I get a dialog box asking for a Workbench Request. If I create an new request for this particular BAdI, what will happend afterwards? Will I be able to specify the enhancement spot?

As you understand, I have no idea about how to proceed. Please let me know if you have any ideas on how to help.

Thank you!

Regards,

Thomas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

oliverdeininger
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hallo Thomas Kjelsrud,

we have the same information in our longpost.log. Today I sent a OSS-Message to SAP. What is the reason that your question should be ignored?

Regards

Oliver

ThomasKjelsrud
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver.

The reason is that I got one of the programmers to confirm that the BADI's were OK, and that I could also confirm the BADI's in the SPAU list. I advise that you ge a programmer to check the BADI's, and let you know what to do.

Regards,

Thomas

ThomasKjelsrud
Participant
0 Kudos

Please ignore