cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internationalization of an application . Its a pure webdynpro not in portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I developed an application with Languages_Init zip file available in net and I created all .xlf files and deployed the app.

I changed the browser settings , I added germany language also but the output is displayes only in english only can u tell me what to do.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rowtula,

just a test, can you change the order of the languages in browser settings? I mean, if the browser languages are like English, German.. please move the german one up by pressing move up button. So that German language gets preference from the browser settings. Then check..

Regards,

Shubhadip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ghosh,

Yes i even removed english language from my browser and tried it but its not working. Is there any way for me to check which indicator(language indicator-en or de ) is my browser picking? and my webdynpro is picking which properties file(*.xlf) file ? if so let me know. I think its not picking *de.xlf file.

can any one tell me whats the solution for this please.

-sirisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I got this Application I just closed my NDS (Netweaver developer studio ) and once again deployed and ran it .

Thanks for all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well,

here i have developed an application in Webdynpro where some texts are in English by Default. Also one another resource bundle file (...de.xlf) for German is added to that application. After deploying this it is working properly.

But the problem is here that in Portal, the iView is set to that webdynpro application. Even with change in Portal language (English -> German), texts in the iView is not changing. it remains same in english as default.

Can anyone tell/suggest/fix such problem?