cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i maintain system in the market place????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

still we did not install our production system but SAP mailed me as

"This is in regards to your request for a going live check. Before a go live check can be scheduled we need to have the system maintained as productive.

Under your installation number, please maintain System ID XPI as productive in the Service Marketplace. Once this has been done I can further process your request."

In the market place -> Data administration i can only see the systems for which i have applied license but do i have any option of looking adding new system as productive with out instllaing license on that system.

Please give me step by step procedure for maintaing a dummy system (installation will be done in future) as productive.

Your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks

Naren

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naren,

To include your System in SAP you have to

Goto www.service.sap.com\licencekeys

Click on systems

Click on Instalation Number

register the system with the Hardware Key ..Generate Licence Key.

Key will be sent to you by mail after 10-15 min or you can also check in MarketPlace. Based on that we can register our system in SAP market Place.

Regards

Mallikarjun

Hope it will be usefull to u.Reward with pts.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to include systen in SAP. You have to do the following steps

go to www.service.sap.com then select DATA ADMINISTRATION ..Then from leftside pane select System DATA. then you will get a dropdown list. from there select USER documentation..in that select Start Application right side you will get the documentation ....go through it ....

Regards

Mallikarjun...Sunkeswaram

i hope it will help you..still needed i will send you full documentation. send a mail to smkarjun@yahoo.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You want to maintain a systems in the sap market place means login to <b>service.sap.com\notes->Connect to SAP->Maintain connections</b> click on that you will get a screen here you have to maintain the systems.

i hope it will help you.Any issues post it.

kiran kumar.v

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First and formost, you should be super admin for s-user id.

see the link, and check details.

https://websmp201.sap-ag.de/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=01100035870000256528

Let us know if it help,

Reward with pts.

Thanks,

AKL