cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with IPrivate, wdThis and wdContext

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I have problems with the IPrivate in the controller of my project, for example for my particular case, in the controller gives east error me: }

<b>private final <i>IPrivateControladorPeriodo</i> wdThis; the IPrivateControladorPeriodo</b> gives error and says me: IPrivateControladorPeriodo cannot be resolved (or is not to valid type) for the field ControladorPeriodo.wdthis,

as this error also I have it in: private final IPrivateControladorPeriodo.IContextNode wdContext; in the IPrivateControladorPeriodo.IContextNode,

therefore in all the places that appear wdContext it gives error me and it says: wdContext cannot be resolved, and also where they appear wdContext.currentContextElement.

I have tried of everything and profit to give with the solution. Please I need help.

Thanks

Daniela

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Daniela,

Let me give you an advice. The problem you comment is quite common and it appears very oftenly. Now you should deltete de gen folder and make a reload, rebuild.

But for further ocasions please make backups of the Workspace folder, so you can always restore a previous status just deleting the Workspace with errors and coping back the previous backup.

Suerte!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Thanks for your help but this not solved my problem, follow appear the same errors, not that it can be

Thanks

Daniela

Sharadha1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Daniela,

We face this problem often,Just close and open the NWDS. this will solve the issue.

Regards,

Sharadha

Sharadha1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Daniela,

We face this problem often,Just close and open the NWDS. this will solve the issue.

Regards,

Sharadha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your help but i still doesn´t work, the problem persist and the same errors too, i don´t know what to do yet and it´s urgent. I search in every place and nothing.

Thanks and regards

Daniela

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Delete gen,gen_wdp and gen_ddic folders of this project from the filesystem. Then re-open your project and do a Reload. Then do a build. That should solve your issue.

Thanks,

Rajit Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Thanks for your help but this not solved my problem, follow appear the same errors, not that it can be

Thanks

Daniela

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to repair the project and after goto the Navigation of the NWDS.

There u can get the WDP folder and goto the Java file of error showing change the Iprivate name I mean to say simple After 'I' importing the your view name and do to deploy.

try to import the application and deploy it then it can be useful.

Thanks,

Lohi.